All our training uses natural horsemanship and can be customized to meet your needs.
Our primary trainer Sandyjean Winward has was raised with horses from infancy and has been starting young horses, breeding Arabians, Showing and at this time spending her time training you to train your horse for over 30 years.
She believes in "natural training" in as much as we people need to learn how our horses think and find the way to work to the advantage of both horse and rider.
After several years of "fixing" horses and then sending them home to have them return after awhile, she decided that in order to have the horse maintain what he had learned he had to have his owner learning also.
This has had wonderful success and if you have a horse who just needs some tuning up with you, that's great or if you have a horse which you know is wonderful but you just aren't comfortable with him call us, we can help.
- Individual training for you (on your own horse or a training horse from the ranch)
- Pat Parelli Group meeting every first Saturday of the month.
- Training for your horse with you watching and learning.The trainer can focus on specific needs and trouble areas
- Study group every Monday evening during the summer.
- HORSE BOARDING BOTH STALL AND PASTURE AVAILABLE.
- Turnout areas for the stalled horse.
- Boarder outings several time a year.
- Places such as Pt Reyes, Angels Camp, Sly Park and others.
- 2Covered arenas
- Horse playground with fun obsticles.
- Wonderful tree shaded areas to groom or just rest with your horse.
- Tack room is equipped with kitchen facilities, bathroom and sleeping area